Information Services is proud to announce the launch of the University’s new app, mStir.
Introducing mStir, the University of Stirling’s app. Available for both Apple and Android devices, the app allows you to access a whole host of university information on the go!
mStir includes some fantastic features:
- Useful Number: ‘Touch to dial’ a whole host of University services.
- Maps: Never get lost again on campus.
- Library: Search our library catalogue, log into your library record, and even reserve books!
- Free PCs: Looking for a PC on campus? This will tell you where there the free computers are.
- Staff Directory: Search by name for your lecturer’s contact details.
- Service Status: Check to make sure key IT services are currently functioning.
- Student Union: Get all the latest news from Stirling Student Union.
- Safe Taxi: Forgotten your student card, but want to use the safe taxi scheme? Show the Safe Taxi screen to a taxi driver.
- Stirgate: Use our federated resource search.
- Succeed Alerts: See your latest alerts for all your Succeed modules, including reminders for assignments due, and new postings to discussion boards.
- Resource Lists: View your resource lists for each of your modules.
- Wifi Locations: Find out the nearest wifi location.
- IS News: See the latest news from Information Services.
- Listen Again: View your video podcasts of your module’s lectures.
- AZ Info: A large compendium compiled by Student Services on a large variety of topics at Stirling.
- Sports Classes: Find out what classes are on currently.
- Bus Times: The next ten buses to leave the University are listed here.
Want to find out more info and download? Check out our mStir Microsite:
Got any questions or suggestions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org