Congratulations, you made it!
Whether you have completed your Undergraduate, Postgraduate taught, or Postgraduate Research qualification, there are some tasks you may want to do before your graduation date. At the end of your studies, your access to the University network and services will cease. There are, however, some services that we can offer you beyond graduation but due to GDPR legislation, you will have to give us your consent to continue using them. This page gives you a list of 5 actions we recommend you take BEFORE GRADUATION.
1. Opt-in to have continued access to your email for 2 years after graduation. There should be a banner on your portal which you need to click on to Opt-in.
2. Move your files off uni filestore: OneDrive | Network file store (H drive)
3. Sell on any outstanding print/copy credit – how to do this.
4. RefWorks (or EndNote) – Keep your references after graduation.
5. Library books – return and pay any outstanding fines. You should make sure you return any library books that are still in your possession and pay any outstanding library fines.