During October 1,270 theses in our research repository, STORRE, were downloaded a total of 21,732 times.
The top ten downloaded theses were:
1. Towards A Novel Unified Framework for Developing Formal, Network and Validated Agent-Based Simulation Models of Complex Adaptive Systems. By Niazi, Muaz A K
http://hdl.handle.net/1893/3365 Downloads: 1089
2. Dimensions of service quality and service climate: a study of bank customers and employees in four local Malaysian banks. By Ab. Wahab, Norailis
http://hdl.handle.net/1893/1297 Downloads: 933
3. Scholarly publishing in Africa: a case study of African university presses. By Darko-Ampem, Kwasi Otu
http://hdl.handle.net/1893/71 Downloads: 925
4. Factors Affecting Store Brand Purchase in the Greek Grocery Market. By Sarantidis, Paraskevi
http://hdl.handle.net/1893/12854 Downloads: 505
5. Assessment practices and their impact on home economics education in Ireland. By McSweeney, Kathryn
http://hdl.handle.net/1893/21804 Downloads: 402
6. Somebody’s daughter : the portrayal of daughter-parent relationships by contemporary women writers from German-speaking countries. By Bagley, Petra M.
http://hdl.handle.net/1893/2134 Downloads: 368
7. Shakespeare and the Genre of Comedy. By Doyle, Anne-Marie
http://hdl.handle.net/1893/177 Downloads: 348
8. Processes of strategic marketing planning : a longitudinal study of Scottish small and medium sized firms. By Pace, Julian Alfred
http://hdl.handle.net/1893/1780 Downloads: 280
9. The timing of the passing of property and risk under the English Sale of Goods Act 1979, the CISG and the Libyan law – the interplay between the principle of party autonomy and the default rule. By Aboukdir, Anwar
http://hdl.handle.net/1893/25353 Downloads: 263
10. The Representations Of Serial Killers. By Connelly, Peter J.M.
http://hdl.handle.net/1893/3438 Downloads: 251