From Autumn semester 2018 we are replacing the software behind the Listen Again lecture recording service with a new video platform, Panopto.
We have arranged open training sessions on how to record and publish lectures as follows:
• Friday 24th August, 10-11am – Cottrell B3
• Wednesday 29th August, 2-3pm, Cottrell B3
• Friday 31st August, 11am-12noon, Pathfoot A96
• Tuesday 4th September, 2-3pm, Pathfoot Lecture Theatre
• Wednesday 5th September, 10-11am – Cottrell B3
• Thursday 6th September, 11am-12noon – Cottrell 2V1
These sessions will cover logging into the Panopto software; starting, pausing and stopping your recording; and publishing the recording to Canvas. We will also demonstrate some of the interactive features of the system and answer any queries.
A 3-minute overview of Panopto is available here:
There is no need to book – just turn up at any of the sessions.