During May 1,143 theses in our research repository, STORRE, were downloaded a total of 11,728 times.
The top ten downloaded theses were:
1. Towards A Novel Unified Framework for Developing Formal, Network and Validated Agent-Based Simulation Models of Complex Adaptive Systems. By Niazi, Muaz A K.
http://hdl.handle.net/1893/3365 Downloads: 654
2. Scholarly publishing in Africa: a case study of African university presses. By Darko-Ampem, Kwasi Otu.
http://hdl.handle.net/1893/71 Downloads: 406
3. Dimensions of service quality and service climate: a study of bank customers and employees in four local Malaysian banks. By Ab. Wahab, Norailis.
http://hdl.handle.net/1893/1297 Downloads: 382
4. The timing of the passing of property and risk under the English Sale of Goods Act 1979, the CISG and the Libyan law; the interplay between the principle of party autonomy and the default rule. By Aboukdir, Anwar.
http://hdl.handle.net/1893/25353 Downloads: 359
5. Shakespeare and the Genre of Comedy. By Doyle, Anne-Marie.
http://hdl.handle.net/1893/177 Downloads: 193
6. Essays on Poverty and Wellbeing. By O’Hare, Sian E.M.
http://hdl.handle.net/1893/21806 Downloads: 169
7. The Representations Of Serial Killers. By Connelly, Peter J.M.
http://hdl.handle.net/1893/3438 Downloads: 162
8. Developing a conceptual framework for integrating risk management in the innovation project. By Khorakian, Alireza.
http://hdl.handle.net/1893/3036 Downloads: 152
9. Aspects of the Atlantic salmon immune response during infection with the salmon louse, Lepeophtheirus salmonis (Kroyer, 1837). By Walton, Keith
http://hdl.handle.net/1893/1313 Downloads: 142
10. Feminism and democracy : the women’s suffrage movement in Britain, with particular reference to the National Union of Women’s Suffrage Societies 1897-1918. By Holton, Sandra
http://hdl.handle.net/1893/2624 Downloads: 117