With Winter Graduation fast approaching we’ve written a handy IT/Library checklist to help make your transition from student to graduate an easy one.
- Move your data (files/photos etc.) from your University Home Folder.
- Look out for an email from Box inviting your to convert to a personal Box account. The limit is 10GB so you should make sure your Box account is less then 10GB before graduation.
- Find out how to access your student email account after graduation. PGRs can now opt-in to access email for 12 months (see our blog post, Extended email access for Research students after graduation, for more information). The direct link to access your email after graduation is: http://office365.stir.ac.uk.
- Return library books and pay fines.
- Sell on any outstanding print/copy credit.
- Refworks user? Set up your Refworks account to be accessible after you graduate.
If you have any questions about your IT/Library account after graduation please contact the Information Centre by email on email@example.com, in person on level 2, the Library or by phone on 01786 467250.