There will be an interruption to external telephone lines and some network services, between 07:30 and 08:30 on Tuesday 29th April. During this time, staff from Systems and Network Services will carry out maintenance of the power supply to essential network equipment. The interruption will last for up to 1 hour.
The following services and locations will experience disruption while the work is being carried out:
• Residence networking at Friarscroft, John Forty’s Court, Lyon Crescent, Spittal Hill, & Thistle Chambers
• Western Isles Campus
• Stirling Management Centre
• Logie Lecture Theatre and Lecture Theatre A1
• Cottrell Building computer labs 2B41, 2B43, 2Y5 & 2Y8
• Cottrell Building offices and teaching rooms 2B18 – 2B45
• All incoming external phone calls to the University (outgoing external phone calls will be unaffected)
• Some internal phone numbers will be unavailable
Services and locations not listed above are not expected to be disrupted by this work. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.
Systems and Network Services