Can I use RefWorks after I graduate?

You can apply for a free RefWorks Alumni Account and transfer your references to it. Alternatively you could transfer your references to a variety of free referencing systems. It is important that you arrange to transfer your references before you actually leave the University as you will require access to the University Portal and your RefWorks account to do this. Find out more on the RefWorks Help pages: