GettingÂ started with a University Library can be a daunting prospect. To help overcome this Information Services is running two free training sessions on 27th and 28th February 2012 which will cover:
- how to search the library catalogue
- finding printed and electronic books
- finding printed and electronic journals
- how to use the short loan area
- how to renew books online
The informal training will take place in the Library Seminar Room on the Stirling Campus from 11 – 12. There is no need to book, simply turn up with your reading list.