**The library catalogue is now back up and running (Friday 10th April).Â If you experience any difficulties in renewing items please call Lending Services on 01786 466620 between 9-4 over the bank holiday weekend**.
The Library Catalogue, and associated services, will be unavailable during the mid-semester break on Wednesday 8th and Thursday 9th April 2009.
This is to allow the Library Catalogue computer system to be migrated to a new server. Work will start around 12 noon on Wednesday 8th April, and we hope all services will be available again from Friday morning.
The following services will be unavailable:
- Access to the Library Catalogue
- Automated borrowing, returning or renewal of books
- Access to your “My Library Record”, therefore you will be unable to renew books, view your Reading History, etc.
- WebBridge links in library databases will not work
- Links from TalisList Reading Lists to the Library Catalogue will not work
We apologise for the inconvenience; there is no ideal time to carry out this work, we hope that by scheduling it during the mid-semester break this will minimise the disruption caused.
Bibliographic Services Manager